- 2 large cargo with internal pouches for ammunition - each accommodates up to 5 shot cartridges; the content is protected with flaps on snaps,
- 2 on the breast, fastened with snaps,
- 1 pocket near the zipper - ideal for documents, money or a phone,
- 1 back pouch of Kangaroo type with the function of a mat, insulating the user from the ground – the functionality, which is very useful for longer trips on the terrain or in the cave.
|Size||Total length (cm/in)||Chest circumference (cm/in)||Sleeve lenght - armpit to cuff (cm/in)|
|S||80 cm (31,5")||120 cm (47")||54 cm (21")|
|M||83 cm (32,5")||128 cm (50")||56 cm (22")|
|L||86 cm (34")||132 cm (52")||58 cm (23")|
|XL||89 cm (35")||136 cm (53,5")||60 cm (23,5")|
|XXL||92 cm (36")||146 cm (57,5")||61 cm (24")|
|3XL||95 cm (37,5")||154 cm (60,5")||62 cm (24,5")|
INSTRUCTIONS: HOW TO MEASURE
Please read the following instructions to be sure you buy a product that will fit well.
Place a garment that fits you well on a flat, even surface (e.g. table, floor, bed) and take its measurements.
Remember to measure without stretching the material!
1. Total length
Place the garment facing surface and measure the length in a straight line from collar seam to the bottom of the measured item.
2. Chest measurements
Place the back of the garment on the surface and measure the width between the seams in the armpits. Multiply this value twice to get the chest measurements.
3. Sleeve length from armpit
Place the back of the garment on the surface and measure the length from the armpit seam to the end of the sleeve cuff.
What if you are between two sizes? It's easy. If you prefer more fitted clothes, choose a smaller size. If you prefer to be a little looser, go for the larger size.
THE TOLERANCE FOR THE DIMENSIONS GIVEN IN THE TABLE IS +/- 2 CM.